Thanks Jusuchin of A Journey Through Life for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these award posts, and I have a couple of others which I need to do–including rating Spring 2019 and telling you all what I intend to do about this season. At any rate, please give Jusuchin’s blog a visit. He tends follow one or two anime a season. His choices always have plenty of action and come near to my own tastes in anime.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so that other people can visit them
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing and provide them with a new set of 11 questions to answer
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo within your post or on your blog site.
Now, let me answer those eleven questions.
1) What got you into anime and how old were you?
My recollection places me at age fifteen around my sophomore year of high school. Millennials have been dubbed “the Cartoon Generation,” so it seems only natural that I would eventually discover that anime existed as a separate genre of cartoons. Coming across Vampire Hunter D and Rurouni Kenshin on Toonami kindled my interest in anime and the rest is history.